Family Drop In
- Tuesdays – 18 months – 6 years
- Saturdays – 18 months and Up
Date and Times
- Tuesdays: 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
- May 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- June 5, 12, 19
- Saturdays: 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- May 5 and June 2
- $10.00 for Members
- $12.00 for Non-Members
Family Drop-In Rules
- The parent must directly supervise children at all times
- Only one participant at a time is allowed on each piece of equipment
- Feet first entry into the pit only (no head first)
- Parents must not jump on the Trampoline or Tumble Track with a child in their arms. Travel in one direction only on the Tumble Track
- No Flips
- No food or drink is permitted on the floor
- Disrespectful language and behaviour will not be tolerated
- Abuse of equipment will not be tolerated
All participants must be dressed appropriately
Comfortable clothing or a bodysuit is all you need to participate in
gymnastics. No socks, tights, or clothing with zippers, buckles or buttons.
Long hair should be tied back. No jewelry should be worn at any time while
on the floor.
Alberta Gymnastics Federation Policy
All participants and parents/guardians must fill out the Notification and Assumption
of Risk Waiver prior to going out on the floor (even if you currently attend classes).
Babies are NOT permitted on the floor. This includes babies in carseats, infant
carriers/slings and babies in arms.